Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Waiting on a call back from PS...need opinions

  1. #1
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    Ok, this is going to be my last AG purchase with Christmas cash. I am getting AGoT 25 who will from now on be known as Cadence. I am using the PS so that I can get her shipped in something other than the current meet outfit so we don't have three of them!

    What should Cadence wear home?

    Sightseeing outfit
    Zip up sweatsuit for dolls
    Pajamas
    Or the AGP jeans, tshirt, hoodie ensemble?

    Man, the AG Force, Anne's pictures of the three dolls in comparison, and having Jess on the way is really working overtime right now!! [img]eek.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ElizabethLover101's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2005
    Posts
    285
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, i think the sightseeing outfit would be cute...my doll is wearing it right now [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi, I think the sightseeing outfit is really cute. I would go with that one.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member bgeurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you don't get to go to AGPC like me, I would get the jeans, t-shirt, hoodie and also get the accessories ($12.) so she can have the cute tennis shoes,socks, belt,hair bands,hair clips,watch and charm. You can always order anything out of the catalog and find some kind of code. But those have got to be the cutest jeans. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member TrvlLin's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I didn't know you could do this! You can order an AGOT and they will redress her in another outfit? Do you get a credit for the meet coufit when you do that? Please, pretty please, tell me how this works! Thanks! Lin

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Zip Up Sweatsuit is one of my favorite outfits.

  7. #7
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    How much are the jeans, tshirt, hoodie, shoes and accessories? I was just going to do an even swap on the outfits, but there was really only one $26 I liked.

    I saw the hoodie in album the other day and liked it. That would be cool if she came dressed in AGP stuff!

    Lin you have to call up one of the AGP's and ask for the personal shopper department. The Ready for Fun outfit is $26 if you buy it separate so you can pick another $26 or cheaper outfit to have her dressed in.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know other board members have sent their outfits back in for even exchange another outfit. I didn't know you could have a PS do it for you all at once.

    Has anyone ever done it in the store??

    I like the sightseeing outfit, but I agree that the AGP ensemble would be cute, especially if you couldn't otherwise buy it.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member bgeurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Black T w/rhinestones $8.
    Red T $7.
    Jeans $10
    Black Hoodie ???
    Accessories $12. shoes,socks,belt,hairbands,charm,2 hair clips and watch.
    Minibackpak $6.
    Purchas/purchase Pink Ski outfit $14.
    Girls Place PJ's $12.
    Sorry I don't have the price on the hoodie call and ask the PS.
    Hope this helps. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Boop0415:
    If you don't get to go to AGPC like me, I would get the jeans, t-shirt, hoodie and also get the accessories ($12.) so she can have the cute tennis shoes,socks, belt,hair bands,hair clips,watch and charm. You can always order anything out of the catalog and find some kind of code. But those have got to be the cutest jeans. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">My thoughts exactly. And if the RFF outfit is a web-only special, I think you'll get full price credit for it [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •